A southwest inspired pork wrap made with Cattlemen's® Original Base BBQ Sauce infused with chipotle.
Santa Fe BBQ Sauce
- In a bowl mix together BBQ sauce, oil, Worcestershire sauce, Santa Fe Seasoning, and crushed chipotle until well blended. Hold refrigerated until needed.
- In a bowl combine pork loin, garlic salt and first amount of BBQ sauce. Marinate for minimum of one hour or up to overnight. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, remove 4 ounces pork from marinade and grill to an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Place 1/4 cup lettuce in the middle of 1 tortilla, 3 slices tomato, 1/4 cup red onions, grilled pork, and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons BBQ Sauce and garnish with 1 tablespoon cilantro. Roll tortilla from bottom, fold in sides and roll tightly. Serve warm.
Slightly heat tortilla to make rolling easier.
Grilled jackfruit makes and excellent vegetarian alternative to pork.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches