A grilled burger bun is covered with a fresh scrambled eggs, thin sliced smoked beef brisket, a chunky Fire Roasted Tomato and Sweet ginger salsa and melted Jack Cheese.
- For Fire Roasted Ginger Tomato Sauce: Combine Frank's RedHot® Rajili® Sauce, undrained tomatoes and cilantro. Hold refrigerated for use within 1½ days.
- To build each sandwich: Place egg patty over bottom half of grilled bun.
- Heat brisket and Fire Roasted Ginger Tomato Sauce in a small pan or microwave.
- Place sauced beef over egg, cover with cheese, and serve immediately.
Can be served as a breakfast skillet with scrambled or fried eggs over hash browns or home fries.
Then cover with brisket, sauce, basil and cheese.
For menu variety, replace the beef brisket with pulled pork or shredded chicken thigh.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches