A garlic butter grilled hoagie with scrambled eggs, Mozzarella , Italian sausage and Frank's Wing sauce that delivers all the character and heat that you would expect in a great sandwich.
- Set griddle to medium high. For each serving, spread 2 teaspoons softened Frank's Garlic Butter on inside of one hoagie roll and toast on the griddle. Set aside.
- In a bowl, scramble 2 eggs. Cook on griddle until set. Place scrambled eggs on base of toasted hoagie roll.
- Toss 1/4 cup of sausage with 1 teaspoon Buffalo wings sauce. Heat on griddle until warmed through. Place on top of eggs.
- Finish sandwich with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 tablespoon olives, 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon parsley. Press closed with top of hoagie roll. Serve hot.
This sandwich works great as a brunch item or in any day part of the menu.
For a spicier version replace Buffalo wings sauce with Frank's RedHot® Xtra Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches