A unique Asian inspired dog with a fresh pickled slaw and a spread that's a creamy blend of French's® Stone Ground Dijon Mustard and mayonnaise with a good blast of sriracha heat.
- In a bowl, combine dijon mustard, mayonnaise and sriracha seasoning. Whisk until fully incorporated. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl, combine rice vinegar and sugar. Whisk well to dissolve sugar.
- Add daikon, carrot and red onion. Toss until well coated. Hold refrigerated for service.
- For each serving, cook hot dog as desired. Spread 2 teaspoons sriracha mustard on the insides of a warm bun. Fill bun along both sides with 1/4 cup slaw. Top with hot dog.
- Drizzle hot dog with 1 teaspoon sriracha mustard and garnish with cilantro leaves. Serve hot.
Use this sriracha mustard and slaw combo to give the essence of the Bahn Mi sandwich to other builds, such as grilled chicken sandwiches or burgers.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: American Regional