An indulgent grilled chicken sandwich with Swiss cheese and an aioli spiked with French's® Stone Ground Dijon Mustard, Italian herbs and roasted garlic.
Stone Ground Dijon Aioli
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, Italian herbs, lemon pepper and roasted garlic. Whisk well to fully incorporate. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, season 1 portion chicken with 1 teaspoon each olive oil and Montreal Chicken Seasoning. Grill chicken to an internal temperature of 165°F. Just before temperature is reached top with Swiss cheese to melt. Butter ciabatta with 1 tablespoon of butter and grill until toasted.
- Spread top and bottom of roll each with 1 1/2 tablespoons aioli. Place grilled chicken on bottom of roll. Top with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 slice tomato and 1 tablespoon red onion. Cover with top of roll. Pick and cut as desired. Serve hot.
This sandwich can be plused up with a couple slices of crispy applewood smoked bacon.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: American Regional