A smoked pork loin marinated with bourbon, apples and warm spices.
- In a blender combine Worcestershire, apples, cider, brown sugar, and bourbon. Blend until smooth. Divide in two equal portions.
- Poke small holes in pork loin and place in hotel pan. Cover with 1 half of prepared liquid. Marinate for 1- 2 hours.
- Place liquid in a sauce pot over high heat. Add cinnamon stick and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened. Hold refrigerated, reheat for service.
- Set a smoker to 225°F. Remove pork loin from marinade and smoke to an internal temperature of 130°F. Cool completely and cut into 6 oz steaks. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, season 1 portion of smoked pork loin with 1 teaspoon of brown sugar bourbon seasoning.
- Grill until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. Remove from grill.
- Plate as desired. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of warm reduced marinade. Serve with suggested accompaniments in chef tips.