A spicy, savory twist on classic steak frites, this harissa-marinated flank steak pairs perfectly with spicy shoe string fries. This recipe features our new Global Blends Harissa Seasoning.
- In a bowl whisk together sherry vinegar, Harissa seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- While whisking, slowly drizzle in olive oil until emulsified. Set aside.
Prep Steak Frites
- One hour prior to start of service, coat flank steak portions in marinade. Hold refrigerated until needed.
- Set grill to medium high heat and fryer to 375°F. For each serving, grill steak to desired doneness. Rest 5 minutes before slicing against the grain.
- While steak is grilling fry 1/2 pound of shoe string fries until golden brown and crisp. Drain in fryer basket, then transfer to large bowl. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of Harissa seasoning and toss to evenly coat fries.
- Serve grilled steak with seasoned shoestring fries.
Try the Harissa with trail mix and a variety of chips.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: Moroccan