Pork chops smothered in a traditional Indian style sauce made with coconut milk and Frank's RedHot® Rajili Sauce.
- In a saute pan over medium high heat add oil. Once hot, add onions and cook until caramelized.
- Add the raisins, smoked paprika and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer to plump the raisins.
- Remove from the heat and add Rajili Sauce and Sriracha Chili Sauce. Hold hot for service or cool completely and reheat for service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, brush one pork chop with 1/2 tsp oil. Season on each side with 1/2 tablespoon Asian rub.
- Grill pork chop desired doneness. Remove from grill and allow to rest before plating.
- Plate pork chop and top with 2 ounces Korma sauce. Serve hot.
Use the Korma sauce to top pork chops or chicken breasts or puree in a blender with rice wine vinegar to make a smooth Asian steak sauce.