Chicken dredged in French's® Crispy Fried Onions, Parmesan cheese and seasonings.
- Combine French's® Crispy Fried Onions, Parmesan cheese and 2 tablespoons flour in shallow dish.
- Combine 2 cups flour, seasoning and salt in another shallow dish. Place egg wash in third shallow dish.
- Pat chicken breast dry, dredge in flour, follow by egg wash then crushed French's® Crispy Fried Onions. Place on foil lined baking sheet and repeat till all chicken has been breaded.
- Bake in 375°F oven for 15-18 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and French's® Crispy Fried Onions are golden brown.
- Combine marinara sauce and Frank's® RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce.
- In a single service casserole dish, layer 2 pieces (5 oz.) chicken over 2 tablespoons of sauce, top with additional 2 tablespoons sauce and mozzarella and bake or place under broiler until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
Use these same ingredients to bake thick filets of flaky white fish.
Dredge pork chops in ingredients and pan fry.
Great as an appetizer, make bite size chicken pieces and serve with tomato sauce for dipping.