A light vegetarian pasta dish made with fresh spiral cut zucchini noodles, flavored with roasted vegetables and basil pesto!
- Set oven to 450° F. In a bowl combine mushrooms, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, and onions. Drizzle with first listed amount of olive oil and lemon and pepper seasoning salt. Toss until evenly coated.
- Place vegetables in a single layer on a parchment-lined sheet tray. Roast until vegetables are tender and have started to brown. Cool completely and hold refrigerated until service.
- For each serving, heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Once oil is hot, add 1 cup of zucchini pasta and 1 cup roasted vegetables. Toss until heated through.
- Add 1/4 cup basil pesto to pan and toss until the noodles and vegetables are well coated.
- Plate as desired and garnish with 2 teaspoons of chopped pistachios and 1 teaspoon of parmesan cheese. Serve hot.
This dish can be made using other spiralized vegetables such as butternut squash, yellow squash or sweet potato.