Sweet and sour with a little touch of tasty heat, our grilled tilapia with roasted ginger pineapple salsa will have your guest "swimming in schools" to your restaurant.
For the Ginger Pineapple Salsa:
- Combine pineapple with red pepper, lime juice, chili sauce, and ginger.
- Warm mixture in saucepan to 165ºF.
For the Tilapia:
- Toast sesame seeds. Mix sesame seed, sea salt and pepper. Brush fish with oil. Sprinkle with seasoning mixture.
- Grill over medium-low heat 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
For the Plating:
- Garnish with fresh, chopped cilatnro.
- Serve with the roasted ginger pineapple sauce.
Great for brunches and catering!
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: Asian
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 290
- Sodium: 480 mg
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Protein: 35 g