Explore the possibilities of easy but exciting global fusion with this dish that combines the flavors of Thailand and Louisiana. The creaminess of coconut milk balances the bright herbaceous green curry and spicy creole seasoning, and provides the foundation for a main dish with imagination and endless opportunities for creativity.
- Combine water, coconut milk, and green curry paste in a saucepot. Heat over medium-high heat until mixture just comes to a simmer.
- Add liquid mixture to rice in a full hotel pan, cover and cook in a 400ºF oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed. Fluff rice with fork and fold in chopped cilantro.
Great for brunch, lunch or dinner menus.
- Recipe type: Pasta and Rice
- Cuisine: Cajun and Creole
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 380
- Sodium: 1460 mg
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Protein: 3 g