Save the "red sauce" for spaghetti! Our Classic White Pizza, is a simple offering, that's taken the basics to pizza perfection by McCormick for Chefs®, making your in-house pizzas AMORE at first bite, from fontina mozzarella to ricotta and parmesan it's instant "mangia"!
For the Herbed Garlic Oil:
- Combine all Herbed Garlic Oil ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
For the Pizza Build:
- If using McCormick for Chefs Traditional White Pizza Dough or another McCormick for Chefs® Pizza Dough recipe, preheat the oven to 450F. (Note: if using premade crust, follow instructions provided with product.)
- Stretch dough to desired pizza size and thickness. McCormick for Chefs® Pizza Dough recipes make 4 personal sized pizzas at 10", 2-14" pizzas or 1-18" pizza, used for this pizza recipe.
- Brush with Herbed Garlic Oil over entire crust.
- Sprinkle with Fontina and Mozzarella. Dollop Ricotta around the crust over the cheeses and dust with Parmesan
- Bake until cheese is bubbling and crust is starting to turn golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of Herbed Garlic Oil. Slice and serve immediately. Mangia!
Use any of our McCormick for Chefs® Pizza Dough recipes to make this "fantastico classico" white pizza your in-house specialty!
Use the extra Herbed Garlic Oil for a dipping sauce, salad dressing, or a variety of other creative culinary uses.
Try our class white pizza with a variety of toppings of cheeses, meats, vegetables and more!
This recipe is based on one full traditional white pizza dough by McCormick for Chefs®, stretched into 18", with 1 slice as 1 serving.
Check out our McCormick for Chefs® pizza doughs and other pizza recipes at www.mccormickforchefs.com
Pizza pictured is for our classic white pizza with additional, optional toppings of fresh, sliced tomato, fresh picked herbs and a fresh, thinly sliced jalapeno peppers.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread
- Cuisine: Italian
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 490
- Sodium: 790 mg
- Carbohydrates: 51 g
- Protein: 13 g