Made with tomato sauce swirled with Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and loaded with fresh oven roasted vegetables.
- Set oven to 500˚F. In a bowl mix together balsamic vinegar, oil and vegetable seasoning until evenly distributed.
- Add vegetables and toss until well coated. Lay out in a single layer on a parchment lined sheet tray and roast until lightly charred. Chill and hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 400˚F. For each serving swirl crust with 3 ounces tomato sauce and 1 ounce Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce leaving a 1/2“ border along the edges.
- Cover with 1 1/2 cups cheese, top with 1 1/2 cups roasted vegetables, 3 tablespoons red onion, and 3 tablespoons pepperoncini.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crisp.
- Cut into wedges and garnish with 1 teaspoon chopped parsley.
Menu local vegetables and vary the selection seasonally.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread