The traditional ham and pineapple pizza with a twist - honey mustard sauce.
- Set oven to 400˚F. For each serving spread crust with 1/3 cup honey mustard leaving a 1/2“ border along the edges.
- Cover with 1 1/2 cup cheese, 1/2 cup ham, 1/2 cup pineapple, and 3 tablespoons each green pepper and red onions.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crisp.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot.
Try this pizza with Frank's RedHot® Stingin' Honey Garlic Sauce in place of Honey Mustard!
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread