Oh, yes, we did...we took America's favorite spud and made it into a full-of-flavor-goodness flatbread!
For the Ranch Sour Cream:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until evenly distributed. Refrigerate until needed.
For the Potatoes:
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Salt liberally. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender. Drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
For the Flatbread:
- Divide dough into desired number of pizza's (4 will result in 10", 2 will result in 14" and whole recipe will result in 18" pizza). Roll portioned dough into 1/8" thickness and dock the dough. Place on a well oiled sheet tray. Bake for 3-5 minutes, until crust begins to brown.
For the Assembly, Garnish & Serving of the Loaded Potato Flatbread:
- Remove from oven and spread sour cream ranch in an even layer over the crust (1/3 cup for 4 pizzas, 1/2 cup for 2, 3/4 cup for 1). Lay potato slices in a single layer overtop of ranch. Top with an even layer of cheddar cheese and sprinkle with bacon. Bake until cheese is golden brown and the crust is crispy.
- Garnish with scallions and drizzle with addition ranch sour cream. Serve immediately.
This recipe makes 8 servings.
Like a loaded potato bar, get inspired with the endless possibilities of topping combinations, from cheeses and meats to assortment of vegetables and don't forget to add some spicy flavor and heat! There's no end to the topping options with the ranch sour cream and sliced potato base!
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread
- Cuisine: American Regional
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 620
- Sodium: 1030 mg
- Carbohydrates: 64 g
- Protein: 20 g