A protein-packed salad with the signature smoky Southwest flavors of Cholula® Smoky Chipotle Carnitas Seasoning Mix on the pork, in the vinaigrette and ranch.
Cholula Carnitas Vinaigrette
- In a bowl, combine vinegar, lime juice, and Cholula Smoky Chipotle Carnitas Seasoning Mix. Whisk to combine.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil whisking to combine. Add water as needed to get the desired consistency. Hold refrigerated for service.
Cholula Carnitas Ranch
- In a bowl, combine ranch and Cholula Smoky Chipotle Carnitas Seasoning Mix. Whisk well to combine. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 300°F. Season pork completely on all sides with Cholula Smoky Chipotle Carnitas Seasoning Mix and allow to rest for about 1 hour.
- Roast pork on a rack over a parchment-lined sheet tray until it reaches an internal temperature of 130°F. Hold warm for service or refrigerate for later use.
- Set grill to medium-high. For each serving, cut a 3-ounce portion of tenderloin. Grill to desired temperature. Cut into 3-4 medallions.
- In a bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups greens and 1 cup romaine. Toss with 1 tablespoon Cholula Carnitas Vinaigrette and plate in a large salad bowl.
- In rows, top with 1/3 cup of corn, 5 split grape tomatoes, 2 slices of bacon crumbled, 2 tablespoons onions, and 3 tablespoons mancheron.
- Top with grilled pork and drizzle with 1 1/2 tablespoons Cholula Carnitas Ranch.
Smoked pork tenderloin is wonderful on this salad and French's® Crispy Jalapenos make a nice crunchy and spicy garnish.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: Southern American