Rice vinegar seasoned bok choy and pear is char grilled and paired with a Japanese Seven Spice ginger dressing. This is a perfect side or salad option to add some flare to a menu. Add some flare to your menu with a rice vinegar seasoned bok choy and pear salad - char grilled and dressed with a Japanese Seven Spice ginger vinaigrette.
Spicy Ginger Dressing
- Place all ingredients in the pitcher of a blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a storage container and refrigerate until service.
- In a bowl whisk together rice vinegar, vegetable and sesame oils, soy sauce, and Japenese Seven Spice. Cover and set aside for service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, brush vinegar mixture onto 4 halves of bok choy and 6 pear planks. Grill bok choy and pears on both sides until well marked but not over cooked. Remove from grill. Allow pears to cool slightly and dice into 1/4" pieces.
- Place grilled bok choy and pear, 1 tablespoon each daikon and carrots in a bowl. Toss with 1/3 cup spicy ginger dressing to coat. Plate as desired and drizzle with extra dressing.
Pairs perfectly with Miso Glazed Pork and Charred Scallions
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Prep time: 5