A full flavored grilled chicken with a simple and complimentary dressing.
- For Dressing/Marinade: combine white wine vinegar, Montreal Chicken Seasoning, Italian Seasoning and Garlic & Herb Seasoning. Whisk in olive oil.
- Split mixture in half, should be roughly 1/2 cup each. In one half, whisk in lemon juice and mayonnaise. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Marinate chicken with remaining mixture for up to an hour.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Remove chicken from marinade, discard any remaining liquid. Grill chicken until well marked on both sides and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Plate each salad with 1 cup of greens, 1/2 cup torn bib, 3 olives halved, 5 artichoke wedges, 1 tablespoon of pepperoncini, 8 mozzarella balls, 3 pieces of salami folded and 1 tablespoon of parmesan.
- Top with freshly sliced chicken and dress with 3 tablespoons reserved dressing.
Marinade and dressing would well in a variety of applications. Try using marinade on salmon or shrimp and using your imagination for salad builds!
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Prep time: 20 min