Simply prepared, a nutty Za'atar vinaigrette brings a unique twist to this crisp cucumber and chickpea salad. This recipe features our new Global Blends Za’atar Seasoning.
- Whisk together vinegar, honey, Za'atar, dill, salt, and garlic powder in a bowl until well distributed.
- Slowly drizzle in extra virgin olive oil while continuously whisking until an emulsion is formed. Set aside.
- Combine chickpeas, cucumber, red bell pepper and red onion in a bowl. Drizzle with Za'atar vinaigrette and toss until ingredients are evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate until service.
- For each serving, gently toss pre-dressed salad to re-distribute vinaigrette. Portion 10 oz onto desired serving dish. Finish with 2 tablespoons mint and 1 tablespoon feta.
This chopped salad is great as a stand alone dish or as an accompaniment to everything from wraps to slow roasted lamb.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern