Southwestern salad made with the signature taste of Frank's RedHot® Original Buffalo Wings Sauce.
Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- In a bowl mix together ranch dressing and Buffalo wings sauce. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl combine Buffalo Wings Sauce, lime juice, and Southwest Seasoning.
- Add chicken and toss to coat. Allow to marinate for a minimum of 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, remove two chicken tenderloins from marinade. Grilled until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Remove from grill, allow to rest and slice on bias.
- Toss together 2 cups salad greens, 2 tablespoon tomato, 2 tablespoon corn, 2 tablespoon black beans, 1 teaspoon cilantro and 1/4 cup Buffalo Ranch Dressing in bowl until evenly coated. Transfer to plate.
- Top with sliced chicken, 1/4 avocado, 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese, 1/3 cup crispy jalapenos, and 1 lime wedge. Serve.
Steak, shrimp, or even marinated mushrooms for a vegetarian option make excellent substitutes for chicken.
Cup dressing and serve on the side for a great to-go option!
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads