A sweet and savory onion bacon jam with a unique flavor from apricot jam and Frank's RedHot® Stingin' Honey Garlic® Sauce.
- Set oven to 375°F. Lay bacon out on a sheet pans and roast until golden brown and crispy. Remove bacon, drain and cool. Reserve bacon drippings and chop bacon.
- In a heavy bottom pan heat bacon drippings and butter. Add onions and cook until caramelized.
- Add chopped bacon, honey garlic sauce and preserves. Stir well to combine. Remove from heat and hold warm for service or refrigerate until needed.
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads
- Cuisine: American Regional