Marinated vegetables, roasted and served over leafy greens with a thin hummus mustard vinaigrette.
Mustard Hummus Vinaigrette
- In a blender combine hummus, water, mustard, vinegar, honey, Moroccan and lemon pepper seasonings. Blend until well mixed.
- Scrape down sides of blender. With blender running, drizzle in oil until fully combined. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Place all vegetables in a bowl and toss with first amount of Mustard Hummus Vinaigrette. Marinate vegetables for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Divide all vegetables into 4 equal portions and place on separate sizzle platters. Refrigerate for service.
- Set salamander to high. For each serving, broil 1 portion of vegetables until well charred on all sides.
- Transfer to a bowl and toss charred vegetables with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette.
- Cover a salad plate or bowl with 1 cup greens. Arrange dressed vegetables over greens and drizzle with an additional 1 tablespoon vinaigrette. Serve warm.
These vegetables can be marinated and grilled or roasted prior to service and the salad served cold.
Substitute other vegetables like asparagus, broccolini, or chickpeas according to whats seasonal.