- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
- United States
Lawry's Lemon Pepper Seasoning combines the taste of tangy lemon peel and pungent pepper with a hint of garlic and onion. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. It's color and taste add excitement to seafood, poultry, vegetables, potatoes, and more. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
Lawry's® Lemon Pepper Seasoning brings full flavor and versatility to recipes:
• Lawry’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning features a tangy blend of flavors including real lemon peel, pungent, black pepper and the subtle essence of garlic and onion for superb flavor and unmatched quality.
• Lawry’s Pepper Seasoning is an all-purpose seasoning that’s kosher and made with no added MSG or artificial flavors to deliver authentic, bold taste in every recipe.
• Since 1938, Lawry’s has been committed to providing flavor solutions to help chefs stay on top of menu trends and consumer preferences, while adding sensational flavor across the whole menu.
• There are 6/20.5 oz. plastic bottles per case. Our 20.5 oz. size is great for back-of-house recipe customization.
• Lawry’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning adds a burst of fresh, peppery flavor to fish, seafood and vegetables and is versatile to use as an all-purpose seasoning.
• Our chefs rate Lawry’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning a must-have, ideal pantry item.
Lawry's® Lemon Pepper Seasoning adds a savory dimension to:
• Grilled tilapia with creamy lemon, garlic butter sauce
• Cod BLT with garden fresh lettuce, ripe tomato, smoked bacon and remoulade sauce
• Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos with avocado lime sauce
• Roasted broccoli and Brussels sprouts medley
• Lemon pepper chicken wings
• Steamed edamame
No preparation necessary. Lawry’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning is ready to use to give recipes a pepper flair with a hint for fresh citrus. Use the top to dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
Lawry’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning has a shelf life of 540 days when tightly closed and stored in a cool, dry place, to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups to ensure optimal product integrity.
Lawry's Lemon Pepper Seasoning combines the taste of tangy lemon peel and pungent pepper with a hint of garlic and onion. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. It's color and taste add excitement to seafood, poultry, vegetables, potatoes, and more.
BLACK PEPPER, SALT, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, CITRIC ACID, LEMON PEEL, SUGAR, GARLIC, ONION, NATURAL FLAVOR, AND RIBOFLAVIN (FOR COLOR).
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|