This savory and sweet dish warms your heart and soul with known, but unexpected ingredient pairings!
- Set oven to 375°F. Combine carrots with 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and coriander. Toss to coat.
- Combine carrots with 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and coriander. Toss to coat.
- Line a sheet tray with aluminum foil. Spread carrots evenly and roast in oven for 12 minutes or until golden colored and fork tender.
- Remove from oven and hold hot.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, salt, pepper, and cardamom. Mix well to combine.
- Whisk in oil until emulsified. Let sit 1 hour or overnight.
- Place 4 ounces of cardamom yogurt on plate. Top with 1/2 cup roasted carrots.
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 270
- Sodium: 600 mg
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Protein: 13 g