- Mix topper ingredients together until evenly distributed. Place in a shallow dish (a 2” third pan works nicely)
- Slack dough out to room temperature. Spritz top of dough with water. If using par-baked breads, keep frozen and spritz with water.
- Gently roll top 2/3 of the dough/par-baked bread in desired topping. Lay out onto parchment lined sheet tray, leaving enough space for proofing.
- Proof and bake as directed. For par-baked breads, bake as directed.
Suggested Season Blends:
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Lawry’s Low Sodium Citrus Herb Seasoning
- Roasted Garlic & Red Bell Pepper Monterey Style Seasoning
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: America