- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
- United States
Lawry's Chili Seasoning Mix is a blend of chili peppers and premium spices. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Use as a seasoning for chili con carne or tortilla soup. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
Lawry’s® Chili Seasoning Mix brings robust taste and consistency to house-made chili:
• Lawry’s Chili Seasoning Mix features a premium blend of chili peppers and spices for an unmatched, consistent flavor experience and optimal performance in recipes.
• Lawry’s Chili Seasoning Mix is made with no added MSG or artificial flavors for authentic, deep flavor and superior-quality chili.
• Since 1938, Lawry’s has been committed to providing flavor solutions to help chefs stay on top of menu trends and consumer preferences, while adding sensational flavor across the whole menu.
• There are 6/5.7 oz. packages per case. Each package makes about 1 ½ gallons of chili and includes both English and Spanish prep instructions, designed to enhance back-of-house efficiencies.
• Create flavorful chili recipes easily every single time with recipe-ready Lawry’s Chili Seasoning Mix. Chili Seasoning Mix also adds distinctive, superb flavor to tortilla soup, dipping sauces for appetizers, marinades and rubs.
Lawry's® Chili Seasoning Mix adds flavorful spice:
• Paleo chili with ground turkey and beef cooked with tomatoes, shredded carrots, onions and red peppers
• Frito’s topped with black bean chili, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, jalapeño and sour cream
• Black bean chili burrito with Spanish rice, green chili sauce and melted mozzarella cheese
• Chili cheese crinkle cut fries topped with cheese sauce and smoked and braised beef chili with ancho and Chile de árbol peppers
• Chili cheese dog with shredded cheese with minced red onion and pickled jalapeños
Lawry's® Chili Seasoning Mix is easy to prepare. Follow these kitchen-simple steps:
1. Brown 3 lbs. ground beef; drain excess fat.
2. Add 1 package mix; 1 10# can undrained kidney or pinto beans and 1 10# can (3 quarts) tomatoes; blend thoroughly.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
4. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Yield: Approximately 1 ½ gallons
To maintain the freshest flavor and color, Lawry's® Chili Seasoning Mix should be stored in a cool, dry place away from exposure to heat, humidity, moisture, direct sunlight and fluorescent light. Unopened Lawry's® Chili Seasoning Mix packages are shelf stable and can be held for use for up to 720 days.
Lawry's Chili Seasoning Mix is a blend of chili peppers and premium spices. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Use as a seasoning for chili con carne or tortilla soup.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SPICES (INCLUDING CHILI PEPPER), SALT, ONION, GARLIC, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, AND NATURAL FLAVOR.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|