- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
McCormick Culinary Juniper Berries have a spicy, pine aroma and a sweet, resinous flavor. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Not just for gin, the flavor of juniper berries work well in robust meat dishes. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
McCormick Culinary® Juniper Berries give a level of sophistication to chef-inspired recipes:
• McCormick Culinary Juniper Berries delivers a distinctive, spicy pine aroma and sweet resinous flavor profile
• Sourced especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Juniper Berries are sourced with quality in mind to elevate recipes with distinguished taste that’s eminent in Swedish, German and Italian cuisines.
• McCormick Culinary Juniper Berries have no added MSG.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 6/11 oz. containers per case. Our 11 oz. bottle featuring a shaker cap is perfect for back of house use and easy recipe customization.
• McCormick Culinary Juniper Berries goes beyond a flavoring for gin and makes a perfect complement to savory meat dishes and seafood as well as parfaits, oatmeal, beverages and desserts.
McCormick Culinary® Juniper Berries adds exotic flavor to:
• Lemon juniper curd with ice cream topped and thyme crumble
• Juniper latte with steamed milk infused with a syrup made with juniper berries, sage and mandarin
• House-made sauerkraut and pickled vegetables
• Fermented juice for use in craft cocktails
• Cured salmon with juniper berry rub
No preparation necessary. McCormick Culinary® Juniper Berries are ready to use to flavor protein dishes, desserts and beverages. Dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
McCormick Culinary® Juniper Berries have a shelf life of 720 days when stored tightly closed in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups to ensure optimal product integrity.
McCormick Culinary Juniper Berries have a spicy, pine aroma and a sweet, resinous flavor. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Not just for gin, the flavor of juniper berries work well in robust meat dishes.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|