Mexican inspired meatball with flavors coming from Cholula® Chile Pepper Carne Asada Seasoning Mix.
Cholula Chile Pepper Crema Dip
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, lime juice, and Cholula Chile Pepper Carne Asada Seasoning Mix. Whisk well and hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, Cholula Chile Pepper Carne Asada Seasoning Mix, and French's Worcestershire sauce. Mix until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Use a #40 scoop to portion 1 oz meatballs. Roll meatballs and hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 325° F. For each serving, place 6 meatballs on a sizzle platter and bake to an internal temperature of 160˚F.
- Decoratively plate 2 tablespoons of crema on the desired plate. Top with 6 cooked meatballs on bamboo picks. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon Cholula and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Serve hot.
Serve these Albondigas on a buttery toasted hoagie with caramelized onions and melted queso fresco.