A Cholula® spiced up Mexican twist on a popular appetizer.
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, Cholula® Green Pepper Hot Sauce, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until evenly distributed. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 375°F. Brush both sides of baguette slices with olive oil. Set on parchment lined sheet tray and bake until toasted.
- Cool and hold at room temperature in an airtight container for service.
- For each serving, top 6 toasts each with 1 tablespoon of guacamole and 1 tablespoon of tomato mixture. Distribute 1 tablespoon of cojita cheese evenly across all bruschetta.
- Plate as desired and serve at room temperature.
Drizzle the toasts with additional green pepper sauce for additional heat.