This vegetarian take on sticky ribs features charred corn coated in a sweet sticky glaze and rich umami-driven butter. Finish with crunchy smoked paprika pumpkin seeds and a spicy citrus coconut yogurt sauce.
- In a food processor combine butter, miso, and garlic. Process until fully combined. Transfer to parchment paper and roll into a log. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl combine coconut yogurt, lime juice, and Frank's RedHot®. Whisk until well mixed. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat add pumpkin seeds. Toast until seeds being to pop. Transfer to a bowl and toss with smoked paprika, garlic, salt, and oil until evenly coated.
- Transfer seasoned seeds to a mortar and coarsely crush with pastel. Store in an airtight container for service.
- Set fryer to 325°F. Quarter each corn cob lengthwise. Fry until corn begins to curl up, about 3 minutes. Drain well.
- In a bowl combine maple syrup, lime juice, and Smokehouse Maple Seasoning. Whisk to combine and hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium high heat. For each serving, brush 8 corn ribs with maple glaze. Grill until charred on all sides.
- Transfer grilled corn to a bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of miso butter until well coated.
- Place corn on desired plate. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of coconut sauce and garnish with 2 tablespoons of spiced pumpkin seeds and 1 tablespoon of cilantro. Serve hot.
Try substituting miso with Korean Doenjang paste for a richer umami profile.