Say hello to the new crab cake special! These green curry crab cakes are the go-to on any menu!
- In a bowl, combine green curry paste, coconut milk, lime juice and ginger. Mix until smooth.
- Fold in scallions and cilantro.
- Add crab meat, mango and breadcrumbs. Mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place mixture in refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Evenly divide mixture into desired portions and form into patties using a ring mold.
- Pan fry or griddle crab cakes for 3-5 minutes over medium heat, per side, until golden brown and warmed through the center.
The crab cakes can also be baked at 375F for 10-15 minutes.
Pairs well with Thai Kitchen Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Asian
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 280
- Sodium: 460 mg
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Protein: 13 g