Succulent chunks of tequila-lime marinated chicken breast threaded on skewers alternating with orange bell pepper, lime wheels, fresh pineapple, and grapefruit wedges and grilled. Squeeze grilled lime and grapefruit over chicken for a splash of Key West!
- Combine tequila, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, jalapeño, chili powder, sugar, and oil. Mix well to allow flavors to blend.
- Add chicken breast cubes to marinade. Marinate for at least 2 hours, or up to 12 hours.
- Thread 2 skewers per serving in the following order: chicken, bell pepper, chicken, lime, chicken, pineapple, chicken, grapefruit.
- Brush each skewer with vegetable oil and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of both seasonings.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 7 to 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165ºF. Serve immediately
A bed of rice infused with Lawry's® Key West Style Lemon, Basil & Thyme Seasoning is a perfect side dish for these kabobs.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American Regional
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 380
- Sodium: 300 mg
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Protein: 24 g