Freshly-picked, just for your menu! Inspired by Chef Mikel Anthony, for serving on a wooden plate or platter with a garlic puree, this featured chicken addition is seasoned and pan-seared with McCormick Culinary® Sea Salt, Mediterranean Fine Grind, McCormick Culinary® Black Pepper, Ground and McCormick® Grill Mates® Mojito Lime Seasoning. For that extra seasonal touch, serve with a garnish of green and red strawberries and fresh jalapeños.
For the Garlic Puree:
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a blender and blend on high. Slowly drizzle in olive oil. Set aside.
For the Strawberry Salad:
- Combine vinegar, water, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour over green strawberries and let sit until mixture has cooled.
- Add red strawberries and jalapenos just before service to prevent them from becoming too macerated.
For the Mojito Lime Chicken:
- Season chicken with Mojito Lime Seasoning, ancho, and lime juice in a medium bowl and toss to combine.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Sear chicken breasts skin side down until skin is crisp. Finish in oven until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Let chicken rest. Slice on a bias for serving.
For Plating & Serving:
- Plate garlic puree down first, then chicken and garnish with the strawberry salad.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: North American