Add a regional twist to your wing menu with OLD BAY® Wings
OLD BAY® Wing Sauce
- Combine melted butter, OLD BAY® Rub, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Just before service add parsley.
- Steam chicken wings until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Cool completely, cover, and hold refrigerated for service.
- Set fryer to 375°F. For each serving, toss 1 pound of wings with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch until well coated. Fry until golden brown.
- Drain wings and place in a bowl. Toss with 1/4 cup of wing sauce. Serve hot alongside additional sauce and desired accompaniments.
These wings can also be baked, roasted, braised or grilled for fantastic flavor and non-fried food options.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 550
- Sodium: 450 mg
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Protein: 28 g