Sweet, spicy and veggie-forward these brussels have tasty bites of full-flavored goodness that are sure to delight!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Wash Brussels sprouts and cut in half lengthwise.
- In a medium bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts, vegetable oil, and salt.
- Place on a sheet tray and roast in the oven for 20 minutes, stirring half way through.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey and seasoning.
- Place the roasted Brussels sprouts in a bowl and drizzle the honey glaze over the top. Serve immediately or hot hold until service.
This dish makes a great accompaniment to any grilled steak or chicken.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 120 cal
- Sodium: 440 mg
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Protein: 3 g