Can pigs really fly?! Our sensational sweet and spicy Asian "wing" glaze is a wing-fan favorite and could be used on just about anything!
For the Stinging Sweet & Spicy Sauce:
- Combine Frank's Stinging Honey Garlic Sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of the Lawry's seasoning. Set aside. (Use 1/2 cup of sauce for marinade below.)
For the Pork Wings:
- Cut the country ribs into sections roughly 2 inches wide. Cut these sections into 1/2 inch strips. Place strips in a hotel pan.
- Take 1/2 cup of sauce and pour over pork. Toss until sauce is evenly distributed. Refrigorate and allow pork to marinate for 1 - 4 hours. Reserve remaining sauce.
- Heat grill to medium high. Remove pork from marinade, discard. Toss pork with remaining tablespoon of Lawry's seasoning. Skewer pork individually.
- Set pork skewers on grill. Flip and brush grilled side with remaining sauce. Flip again and brush with more sauce to carmalize on the grill. Remove from grill and brush once more with the sauce.
For the Garnish:
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions.
Stinging Sweet & Spicy Sauce goes great on a variety of proteins and vegetables...be inspired, get creative and flavor-on!
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: North American