Corn tortilla chips smothered with a spicy black bean puree, topped with hearty chunks of smoked beef brisket burnt ends tossed with Cattlemen’s® Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce and classic nacho toppings.
- In a sauce pot over medium heat combine black beans, vegetable stock, cumin and dark chili powder. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat.
- Pour bean mixture into a food processor and puree until smooth. Transfer to a wide tip squirt bottle and hold warm for service.
- Set broiler to high. For each serving, in a bowl combine 4 ounces brisket with 2 ounces BBQ sauce.
- Lay 1 pint chips out on heat safe platter. Squeeze roughly 1/4 cup bean puree over top of chips.
- Top chips with sauced brisket, and cover with 1/2 cup cheese. Place platter under broiler until cheese has melted.
- Finish with 2 tablespoons crispy jalapeños, 1/4 cup each guacamole, avocado lime creme, and pico de gallo. Garnish with 1 teaspoon cilantro. Serve warm.
Consider using pulled pork or chicken in this recipe instead of brisket.