Breakfast wrap with Frank's Buffalo wings sauce spiked chimichurri and Peruvian seasoned steak.
Spicy Argentine Chimichurri
- Place parsley, cilantro and oregano in a blender or food processor and pulse to blend.
- In a bowl mix together Buffalo wings sauce, oil, water and garlic. Slowly pour into blender pulsing to combine. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl mix together chimichurri and mayonnaise to make an aioli. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Season steak with Peruvian Seasoning and grill to desired doneness. Rest and thin slice. Hold warm for service.
- Set griddle to medium high. For each serving, place one tortilla on griddle and top with 1/2 cup of cheese. Heat to melt. Remove from griddle.
- Cover cheese in center of tortilla with 3 ounces of hot sliced steak, 2 tablespoon of chimichurri and 2 egg cooked fresh to order.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla over the steak and eggs and roll the tortilla up from the bottom into a burrito.
- Serve hot with 2 ounces of chimichurri aioli in a ramekin on the side.
For a snack sized version of this wrap use a 8" tortilla and reduce ingredient amounts by half.
The Spicy Chimichurri has a 1-day shelf life. Use it on steaks, burgers and grilled pork.
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch