A great street fish taco with the subtle heat and flavor of guarjillo, arbol and pequine peppers coming from Cholula® Chili Lime Hot Sauce.
Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- In a bowl, combine corn, black beans, cilantro, bell pepper, Cholula, and jalapeno. Hold refrigerated for service.
Chili & Lime Crema
- In a bowl, combine sour cream and Cholula. Whisk well and refrigerate for service.
- In a bowl, combine Cholula, oil, and juice. Whisk until mixed.
- Add fish pieces and marinate for 2-4 hours.
- Remove from marinade and discard excess. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium-high. For service, grill 2 pieces of fish on a well-oiled grill until fully cooked. Lightly grill 2 tortillas.
- Plate tortillas in taco holders and place 3 tablespoons of cabbage in the center of each. Top with 3 tablespoons salsa, a piece of grilled fish, and drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon crema.
- Garnish with a cilantro sprig and lime wedge. Serve immediately.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches