A rustic, fall-inspired panini featuring a sweet and bold Madras Curried Mustard Sauce.
Madras Curried Mustard Sauce
- In a bowl combine mustard, honey, mayonnaise and curry powder. Whisk until well blended. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set a panini press to medium heat. For each serving, spread 1 tablespoon of mustard on one side of 2 slices of bread.
- Place 4 ounces sliced turkey, 2 slices cheddar cheese, 2 slices bacon, and 6 apple slices on one pieces of bread. Finish with second slice of bread. Butter outside of sandwich with 1 tablespoon on each side. Place in panini press and grill until cheese is melted
- Remove from press and cut in half. Serve Hot.
Don’t have a panini press? Use a griddle with a hot steak weight to create the same effect.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches