A tender and flavorful pulled pork slider rubbed with our Cattlemen's Chile Lime Rub and finished with our delicious Memphis Sweet BBQ Sauce.
For the Pork
- Rub Cattlemen's Chile Lime Rub all over the pork butt.
- Cook in a 225°F smoker for 6 hours or until meat is pulling away from the bone.
- Remove from smoker and allow to cool slightly. Pull the meat using fingers or two forks. Mix in BBQ Sauce.
For the Slider Build
- Toast slider buns. Place 3 oz. of meat on the heel of bun. Drizzle with extra Memphis Sweet BBQ Sauce and top with three pickle slices and the crown of the bun. Serve warm.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: America
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 6 hours