The classic Po' Boy gets a Chesapeake twist with Tiger Sauce and OLD BAY® layered through every bite.
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, and OLD BAY Seasoning. Whisk until well mixed. Hold refrigerated for service
- In a bowl, combine fish fry with OLD BAY Seasoning. Set aside for service.
- Set a deep fryer to 350°F. For each serving, toss 4 ounces of oysters in seasoned fish fry until well coated. Remove and shake off excess. Fry until golden brown. Remove and drain excess oil.
- Toast baguette. Spread 2 tablespoons of tiger sauce on each side of baguette. Place a 1/4 cup lettuce and 3 tomato slices on base of bun. Top with fried oysters. Serve warm.
Oysters can be breaded ahead of time and held in a hotel pan for service.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: American Regional
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 1070
- Sodium: 3880 mg
- Carbohydrates: 141 g
- Protein: 29 g