Flavorful sliced steak panini featuring a Spicy Asiago Pepper Mustard Sauce.
Spicy Asiago Pepper Mustard Sauce
- In a bowl combine spicy brown mustard, peppercorn dressing, asiago cheese, garlic and pepper seasoning, and black pepper until blended. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl combine extra virgin olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Seasoning, and mustard seed. Whisk until blended.
- Divide marinade in half and separately marinate steak and mushrooms. Toss until well coated. Cover and marinate at least 1 hour, up to overnight.
- Set grill to medium high heat. Remove steak and mushrooms from marinade. Grill steak until desired doneness and mushrooms until soft and slightly charred.
- Allow to rest and slice steak and mushrooms 1/4" thick. Hold warm for service or chill and refrigerate until needed.
- Set a panini press to medium heat. For each serving, spread a tablespoons of mustard sauce on inside of 2 slices of bread.
- Spread 1/4 cup asiago cheese over one slice of bread. Top with 4 ounces sliced steak, 1/4 cup bell pepper, and 1 caps worth of mushrooms on one slice of bread. Finish with 1/4 cup asiago cheese and second slice of bread.
- Butter outside of sandwich with 2 tablespoons of butter. Place in panini press and grill. Remove from press and cut in half. Serve Hot.
Add 1/4 cup of French's® Crispy Fried Onions to each sandwich for an added boost of texture.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches