Puffed grains tossed in honeyed marshmallow and harissa seasoning. Perfect blend of sweet with a slight heat. This recipe features our new Global Blends Harissa Seasoning.
- Line a half sheet tray with parchment. Spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large pot, melt butter with honey and first amount of Harissa Seasoning. Add marshmallows and stir continuously until marshmallows are melted and fully combine with butter.
- Remove from heat and fold in puffed grains until all grains are coated in marshmallow mixture.
- Transfer grains to prepared tray. Use gloved hands that have been slightly oiled to press mixture into an even layer.
- Sprinkle evenly with Harissa Seasoning. Cool completely and wrap tightly until service. Can be held for up to 3 days.
Great for boxed lunches or an easy treat for a dessert buffet. Create an intriguing take on an ice cream sandwich with these marshmallow squares and caramel ice cream.
- Recipe type: Desserts
- Cuisine: Moroccan