Just the right amount of sweet, nutty, and fudgy, these brownies will be your next craving. And they're grain- and dairy-free!
- Set oven to 350°F. Line a 6x6 baking dish with parchment. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment combine first amount of tahini, maple syrup, eggs, first amount of confectioners sugar, and vanilla. Mix until well blended, mixture will become thick.
- Add almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until fully incorporated, mixture will be very thick. Pour into prepared pan.
- In a new bowl combine second amount of tahini, confectioners sugar, cardamom, and 1/2 teaspoon of water. Mix well until mixture starts to seize up and drizzle over brownie batter. Use a knife to swirl into batter.
- Bake until just set, about 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely or hold warm for service. Serve as desired.
Substitue almond flour with coconut flour.