Simple and versatile, this easy curry recipe is a great global crowd pleaser that was made to personalize. Add vegetables and a grain for a full meal!
For the Easy Green Curry Shrimp:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut milk, curry paste, fish sauce, lime juice and salt. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil on high. Sear shrimp on each side, removed from pan when finished and hold.
- Add curry sauce to skillet and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened. Return shrimp to sauce.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
1-96oz can of Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk makes 28 servings of this recipe.
Can also be made with Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: Thai
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 290
- Sodium: 1190 mg
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Protein: 17 g