Bold, sweet and tangy glazed ribs bursting with flavor from Frank's RedHot® Stingin' Honey Garlic Sauce and Cattlemen's® Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Suace.
Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce
- In a bowl mix together honey garlic, BBQ sauce, and black pepper. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 275°F. In a bowl combine salt and pepper. Rub ribs with seasoning.
- Place a piece of parchment over a slightly larger piece of foil. Lay seasoned ribs in center of parchment and wrap with parchment and foil. Repeat for remaining ribs.
- Place all wrapped ribs on a parchment lined sheet tray and roast until meat is tender, roughly 2 hours. Remove from oven and cool. Hold refrigerated until service.
- Set grill to high. For each serving, remove 1 rack of ribs from parchment/foil wrap. Brush both sides with Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce. Grill until well charred on both sides and ribs are heated through.
- Remove from grill and brush with additional Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce. Serve hot alongside more sauce.