Tastes just like the burger with layers of French's® Ketchup and Classic Yellow® Mustard, American cheese, crumbled beef burger, bacon, and pickles.
- In a saute pan over medium heat add ground beef and Montreal Steak® seasoning. Saute until beef is cooked through and seasoning is well distributed. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 400˚F. For each serving spread crust with 1/3 cup ketchup leaving a 1/2“ border along the edges.
- Cover with 1 cup American cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella, 1 cup seasoned ground beef, and 1/4 cup bacon.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crisp.
- Cut into wedges, garnish with 1/2 cup crispy onions, 1/4 cup tomatoes, 2 tablespoons pickles and drizzle decoratively with 1 tsp mustard. Finish with 1/2 cup shredded lettuce and serve hot.
For a true grilled burger flavor, season a 6 ounce patty with 1 1/2 teaspoons Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Seasoning, grill to medium and 1/2" dice.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread