A Moroccan inspired couscous salad packed with fresh vegetables and legumes for a unique and tasty side dish. This recipe features our new Global Blends Moroccan Seasoning.
- In a bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, parsley, mint, garlic, Moroccan Seasoning and salt until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Bring the vegetable stock and Moroccan Seasoning to a boil in a saucepot. Add couscous and cover. After 5 minutes add raisins to hydrate. Cook until stock has been absorbed, about 10-15 minutes. Cool slightly and fluff with a fork. Cool completely.
- Transfer couscous to a bowl. Add chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumber, feta, onion, and olives. Toss until ingredients are well distributed. Drizzle with vinaigrette, toss until ingredients are evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate until service.
- For each serving, dish 1 cup of salad into bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon each extra virgin olive oil and chopped parsley. Toss until evenly distributed. Transfer to desired serving dish. Serve cold.
Season chicken or shrimp with McCormick® Culinary Moroccan Seasoning to add a flavorful protein, making this side dish a more substantial entrée.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: Moroccan